Our vacation started off pretty exciting...Kay and Renee got married!
Look at those dapper little men
It was a perfect wedding and they had a fun party at their house after to celebrate. We had to leave the party a little early to get on the road.
And we were off!
A quick overnight in Lubbock and then off to grandmas
The boys had a great time running around grandmas farm and I think she was pretty happy to have them around.
We also were able to get out for some fun activities. The Mesa Drive In to see Minions. This was Jakes and the boys first drive in!
Schooners, a slopper and an I-talian (as grandma would say) sandwich at Gray's Coors
Tuesday we were back on the road off to Red River.
Everyone was pretty pumped to get there and get fishin!
There were LOTS of super heros hanging around all week
A day trip to Taos and the Taos Mesa Brewery
Clive digging for gold
Then a stop for the boys at Twirl. Best play place ever!
Kori and I did the zipline over Red River which was pretty awesome!
Angela and her beast of a fish!
There were a few corn hole tournaments throughout the week which was a lot of fun for everyone! Tucker and I kicked a little booty!
The adult kiddos got tickets to see Lucinda Williams at the Mesa Brewery one night!
And the next day I got a bug or food poisoning...nooo fun on vacation. I know it seems conveniently placed after our night out at a brewery, but this was no hangover I tell you! Luckily it only lasted a day, but it was pretty miserable. I thought I was feeling better at one point and decided I could make it up the ski lift for music at the top of the mountain, but about 2 minutes in I was ready to ralph!
This is me happy to be off the lift, but wanting to go right back down. I wasn't going to be able to get on that lift again so one of the rangers took me back down in his truck. sad!
Jack was pretty funny catching fish. He liked reeling them in, but once they got close he was ready to check out. Same with me :)
Until next year Red River!


























SOOOO loved this week. Thank you for sharing the memories/great pictures and videos.
ReplyDelete