This weekend was our 6th wedding anniversary. My parents were nice enough to take the boys this weekend, but first Friday night queso and Coopers birthday Saturday morning. Cooper is just about one of the sweetest little humans I've ever met. He is one of Jack and Clive's friends at school...the boys were really excited to celebrate. Jack was SO excited, we busted him a few nights ago in a dark room opening all of Coopers presents. :/
Cooper's party at Jumpoline.
Emmett, Jack and Cooper
Thanks to Jacob's media perks we got tickets to the UT game including the Terrace Club and the Q1 tailgate. It was 100% chance of rain on Saturday so we went in dressed ready for the rain!
The tailgate got a little rowdy. We were kid free, but I don't think we were quite ready to bust out with a shot from the shot block.
We headed up to the Terrace Club for some snacks and more drinks.
Then 4th quarter we decided to brave the rain. The stadium was pretty empty, but we still sat in our assigned seat. ha! I'm not sure why.
After the game we went home to dry off then headed to Cypress Valley to do a little glamping and stay in a treehouse for the night. This place is soo cool!
We were supposed to have a moonlight zipline, but the rain changed those plans. Instead we went out for a steak dinner. We rescheduled our zipline tour for Sunday morning.
You zipline over the treehouses and through all the cypress trees, it was so pretty. There was one line where Jake and I got to race...I'm not sure who won, but we landed at another treehouse that fits up to 6 people called The Nest and it is amazing!
After our treehouse weekend we picked up the boys at Papa Doug's house.
They passed out in the car, then I passed out in the car, we got home and Jake just left us in there to sleep more. I finally brought the boys inside and they slept MORE...big weekend for everyone apparently. :)











No comments