This weekend was pretty low-key which was nice.
Friday night bowling
This kid couldn't stand that Clive wasn't aiming at the screen so he came over to assist. I think Clive was perfectly happy shooting at the ceiling.
Jake and I still needed dinner so we headed to Central Market for food and got the boys ice cream. They had live music and these boys wanted to dance!
Saturday morning Jack had baseball. I apparently missed the team pictures email, but luckily Jack is the tallest kid on the team so he stood in back :)
There are a lot of instructions in baseball, so sometimes its a little confusing to figure out when to run and when to chase the ball...so Jack did both!
That afternoon Jacob worked on house projects while I took the boys to get pumpkins to decorate. They were really pumped about carving them, until it came time...then they just asked me to do it.
They really only wanted to play with the spiders we got to go on top of their pumpkins
Sunday we got in a little church'in then went to Shady Grove for lunch with the family. YUM!
Clive refused to nap so we played in the pool
Our low key weekend still seemed to wipe everyone out..even Deebs!










Where did those l o n g legs come from....and when did they happen???😍😍
ReplyDelete