BBQ + Weekend Fun!

Saturday Jacob had a very cool opportunity to serve as "pit master for the day" at Stiles Switch BBQ & Brew. The head pit master was part of the Mueller BBQ tree, so he got to hear some really fun stories. Jacob will have to post more about his day. It was definitely an early start...he was up in those pits at 6am!! Also, his iPhone was full of pocket lent and wouldn't charge, so the only picture I have to post is the one from Stiles Switch Instagram.

While Jacob was smokin' it up, I was getting my fancy new balayage hair coloring done which I am loving! Then we met up with Aunt Jenny and the boys for some giant pretzel, beer, dancing and ping pong watching at Easy Tiger.

Saturday night we introduced Grandma Judy and Poppa Doug to the over stimulation factory that is Dragon Land

And just so happens right across the street was a cruise in with some classic and just plain fast cars

Sunday we stopped at Radio Coffee & Beer for some b-fast tacos before church

Post church lunch at Chuy's

And I just had to post this pic of Jack's cute little face...I'm realizing how quickly he is growing up and pretty soon he's gonna be a big kid! sniff sniff!

No comments