Clive is a pretty funny little dude. He has started quoting movie lines which I think is a guy thing and it will continue for many many years to come :)
Yesterday we were all on the trampoline and I had gotten upset at Jack for something. Clive continued to jump around like nothing was going on, yet Jack kept doing exactly what I told him not to do. ugh! Finally I said "Jack, if you do it again you are getting off of this trampoline!!" Clive then said "The Foot Is Down!" which is a line from Inside Out. Clive timed it so perfectly that I couldn't help but laugh and totally forgot what Jack and I were arguing about.
Here is the clip if you haven't seen it. I still giggle at little Clive every time I think about it. HA!
Yesterday we were all on the trampoline and I had gotten upset at Jack for something. Clive continued to jump around like nothing was going on, yet Jack kept doing exactly what I told him not to do. ugh! Finally I said "Jack, if you do it again you are getting off of this trampoline!!" Clive then said "The Foot Is Down!" which is a line from Inside Out. Clive timed it so perfectly that I couldn't help but laugh and totally forgot what Jack and I were arguing about.
Here is the clip if you haven't seen it. I still giggle at little Clive every time I think about it. HA!
No comments