Aunt Jenny invited Clive on a big boy trip with her to Colorado. He was really excited and I think Jack was a bit jealous. Jack tried to trade Clive everything under the sun hoping he would swap that prize to go on the trip with Aunt Jenny. We were slightly worried he might be too little for a trip like this on his own, but she said he did great! At least that is what she told us ;)
Clive was beyond excited about his trip. He packed his back pack the night before...practiced carrying it all around the house, then would pack and unpack it. He also wanted to sleep with it.
I told him he might need to get ready to say his name when he got to the airport. Jen said he told EVERYONE in the airport his name then sprinted through security like a crazy man!!
Sounds like Clive was on a mission from the moment he got to Grandma Edith's house.
Find the black race car he remembered from last summer
Swing
Sit in grandmas "hot rod" aka just really old car
Sit on all the tractors
Walk through the fields
And leap over the vent...why not?
Breakfast on the farm
I'm pretty sure I didn't start driving till I was at least 6!! ;)
Afternoon at Uncle Warrens & Aunt Shirley's house with Cashley and Maddie
After grandmas hair appointment they made a stop at the Pueblo Flight Museum
6 generations of family in front of this house
I think Clive thoroughly enjoyed his trip with Aunt Jenny and these will be happy memories for this little man!!

















No comments