Friday night we headed out to Buda for some Dragon Land fun! The boys always want to race cars, but their legs just aren't long enough so Jake and I are the pedal pushers for them. Clive doesn't even want the steering wheel, he just wants to push the nitro boost button! At one point Jake left to grab us a beer, I swiped both boys into a race game then realized I was the only one there who could reach the pedals. It was quite a sight to see me sprawled out between two games pushing pedals and driving Clive's steering wheel.
Clive and I always go to the gamblers anonymous area and make sure we play some games where the boys can get tickets for prizes! Clive went to pick out his prize and decided he needed these 3 fish, a couple army guys and this hot pink fishnet glove.
Pretty pumped about his loot!
Saturday was a work day for Big Delicious, so I took the boys to see a movie
Then some Amy's ice cream
Clive was prepared for the monsoon of rain we were expecting









No comments