Little Kid Bath Time Cubes

Somehow we came up with the idea to let the boys put little toys in an ice cube tray. We let them freeze overnight then they are ready for bath time the next day! Seems like such a random thing to do, I know, but these kids get sooo excited to take a bath now. As soon a they get home they run to the freezer to check out their frozen toys!

I tried putting food coloring in them one night. The color washed right out of the tub and off of the little boys in the tub, however my middle finger was stained blue for a good 3 days.

Dino Cubes

 Clive prefers car cubes

Lego Cubes

We even had some May the 4th be with you Cubes
It's actually worked both ways for us...the boys usually like to play and play in the tub till they are little raisins, but now I'm able to get them out quickly since they are pumped to go find new toys to freeze.

Thought I'd share this little project in case there are other mommas looking for a new way to get their kids in and out of the tub without a battle!!

No comments