Mother's Day weekend started off Friday night at the Dress For Success Give Back Party!
Over $51k was raised for DFS Austin!
You are the most popular person in the place when you get to carry the giant check!
You are the most popular person in the place when you get to carry the giant check!
Saturday morning we headed out to Zilker Park to play and ride bikes
Poor Jack hugged a dog that got into poison ivy so little dude is a little scratchy still :(
Saturday night was Kaleigh and Joe's annual Kentucky Derby Party. My horse got second so I won some cash!! Sadly I had to borrow that exact amount from Jen to play that horse, so I had to give my winnings straight to her. ha!
Sunday morning Jake and I were still without kiddos thanks to Honey so we headed to Valentina's for breakfast tacos. SO DANG GOOD!
The boys gave me their gift. I'm telling you they love their ice bath cubes so much they made me some. :) Jake and the boys got me a massage while we are in Mexico...something to look forward to for sure!!
We headed over to Poppa Doug and Grandma Judy's house. Dad got all the moms pretty wrist corsages and Jack was sweet enough to help us put them on.
Mom Prom!
I'm a fur baby momma too!!
We had some pretty fantastic food thanks to Jen & Dad. Jake smoked a delicious prime rib! It was such a great weekend! I'm one lucky momma!















No comments