Mexico - Last Day :(

We knew this day would come...sniff sniff! The boys were all magic showed out from the night before and slept in. I got up early to try and get in as much sun as possible!! Ordered room service for the boys. I hoped Clive would forget about the plethora of juices. I'm sure the guy behind the juice bar hand squeezing all of them was happy he got a break this morning!

Clive fit into vacation mode well...he didn't want to get out of his clothes from dinner last night into his pajamas into his bathing suit the next morning!

Jack kept saying "Mom I want to stay!" like I could just call the pilot and tell him to hold the plane for a few more days. I wish!
 The Finest resort was ridiculously gorgeous, over the top and everyone was beyond friendly in every way possible! I would go back in a heartbeat!!


No comments