Morning beach time!
We are very close to the equator so we take our sunscreen time limits very seriously...and we still got a little red. After our 80 min at the beach we headed to the main pool to re-slather and hang out.
Boys had spiderman and ironman mocktails. I had a handsome little server.
Jack and dad headed back to the hotel while Clive and I went for our daily smoothie and some slide time at the kids club.
Pool time is the best time! Especially when Sprite is involved.
Vacation (aka: lazy) baths in their suits!
Mexican dinner for the boys then off to the game room while dad and I went to the beach for dinner.
Then maybe a side to Jacob I never knew about...that he LOVES magic shows. Who knew?!? There are zero pictures of this because Clive was super sweaty in my lap, my back was sunburnt and my flip flop broke. After my shoes broke I decided that was fate telling me to go to bed. I left the boys at the show and apparently I missed Jack's new magic tricks!







No comments