Mexico - Day 3

Kylo Ren made an appearance at breakfast this morning and took Jacob's pesos

Clive really wanted to say hello, but he was pretty nervous so he just touched the light saber then ran behind Jacob

We did more of this...aka play at our house pool and drink mimosas

I got a cheap-o go pro and need to download all of the pictures at some point

I got my mothers day 80 minute massage at the spa which was A-mazing! The boys went to the kids club

Two of the girls have fallen in love with Jack and Clive and squeal when we drop them off at the game room. The boys are equally excited, more about the games than the girls, but whatever. We feel way ok with dropping them off so we can have a nice dinner alone. 

We even got this romantical balloon for our dinner :)

After dinner we headed down to the beach for the white party. Luckily I picked up plenty of glow sticks for evening fun!

Jack all Diddy'ed out for the white party at the beach. They played all reggae music which was fun!

Our days have been FULL of fun and FULL of sun so Jake and I haven't lasted long at night. Finally last night we made it up for cards on the porch and late night room service quesadillas!

No comments