Mexico - Day 2

Jake and I managed to get a workout in then off to breakfast. I think out of everyone Clive is definitely enjoying the all inclusiveness! I'm pretty sure he drank more than 10 different juices at breakfast and based the choices solely on color...this kid will be regular for a week!

We planned to go down to the beach, but never made it out of the pool at our room. It might have something to do with the fact that they bring everything you might want to you in less than 10 minutes. Including mimosas and chips! :)

Kids Club had balloon crafts and zip-lining happening so we dropped them off while Jake and I headed down to Duke's Lobster at the beach for lunch.

Our room has a large semi-outdoor tub. I might have over done the bubbles!

Grabbed the boys dinner at the sports lounge so Jake could catch the basketball game. Jack loves this dang game room and its vacation so we let him enjoy it while we go to dinner alone :)
 

Sweets, glow sticks and live music!



No comments