Happy 8 Months Jack!! It seems like you are already half my height and weigh about 35lbs. ok ok thats definitely not accurate and we won't have stats again until your 9 month visit.
Lots and lots of changes have been going on over the last couple of months and you have acclimated well. We miss our morning/afternoon walks with Ryan and Michele and have to walk by ourselves through the Belterra trails. We had to say goodbye to Miss Lisa in Dallas and hello to Miss Deborah at the Austin music class. Not only did we tear you away from the love of your life, but I was also worried you would be sad and miss your buddies Ryan, Quinn & Wyatt since they aren't in your music class anymore. However, by the second song in our new class you and Brandon were holding hands. haha!
You're officially eating 3 meals a day and still a full time b-milk man. We are trying new foods each week, but I feel like we are a little behind in this department. I get all pumped to fix you a new food then I read some crazy article that this food can cause botulism or allergic reactions and I panic and I don't feed it to you. Obviously there are certain foods we have to avoid till your older, but I should probably just to pick one baby site to follow and stick to that and not listen to all those crazy people!! You have 4 bottom teeth and your fangs on the top just poked through. Your two top middle teeth are about to appear as well, so pretty soon your going to have 8 teeth!!
You do this fake coughing thing and everyone thinks it's so cute and does it back to you, which kind of encourages you to pretend cough more. Okay all is well and good until I go to a public place and you start open mouth fake coughing all over the place and I get the worst looks from everyone like "ew, please take your sick child out of here!!" I am nixing the pretend coughing and we are now trying to get you to learn to growl instead. So far it's a big FAIL.
Jack's Favorites List:
- Fake coughing...ugh!
- You roll like a maniac.
- Dancing...OMG this is too cute. Your head sways and nods like Jay-Z even when there isn't music playing.
- Yoga poses. Your downward dog is textbook. I think crawling is in our near future.
- The Dancing Pickle. Thanks uncle Ben and aunt Kori!!
Jack's "Ehh, Not So Much" List:
- Napping. You go to bed for the night really well, but napping makes you sad!
- Teeth. You won't let me put you down when new teeth are coming in.
- The EXCELERATOR hand dryer. We had a really tragic experience at the Scholotzky's in Waco.



No comments