Worst Part About Being a Mother To A 1 YR Old...

is that they run into stuff and fall down and cut and bruise parts of their own bodies.  I wish I could just hover around the kid while hes running practically horizontally all over the place.  Last night after his bath he was running around in his birthday suit and tripped up on the carpet and fell.  His face hit the metal corner of the bedframe...this is where you squeench your face and say "oooooh".  Cuz yea, I imagine it hurt a lot!!  Poor little dude.  

I took a picture this morning once I knew he would survive the accident.  He looks like he got into a fight with Mayweather and lost!  Luckily everyone we ran into today asked about his fall and did not decide to call CPS.  I wanted to keep him home all day because his face is totally swollen, but that is just not possible.  And everyone has told me about their horrible accidents when they were little and they all said this probably won't be Jack's last.  ugh!

I also took a picture so that I have it for when he get's older and I can show him all of the reasons he almost made his mother pass out.



1 comment