Family Fun Day!

Our family hosted a family fun day out at dad's man cave.  There was food, drinks, pumpkin carving and lot's of other activities.  Sadly I wasn't feeling well and had to miss all the fun.  These last few years I seem to have been lucky enough to catch a 24 hr bug right around pumpkin carving time.  I think next year I will skip out on all plans that involve pumpkins. :)

I got there early before any guests arrived and got a few pics of the man cave and Jack running around.


Jack getting a ride on Super Tractor with Papa Doug

Pumpkins ready to be decorated



Some hoops

Ping Pong!
 


And here are a few pics of the fun that happened after I left.  
Pictures by Aunt Jenny



Jake manning the grill 

Tractor rides and rumble seat rides in Ruby


1 comment

  1. It looks like a GREAT time! I am so sorry you were sick. Hope that bug has left!!

    ReplyDelete