Updates

This week has been pretty bonkers so I am behind on the blogging...again.  Work has been busy, along with dr's appointments and Jack activities.

This week I went on a tour of a new school for Jack.  We have enrolled him in a Spanish Immersion Preschool two days a week.  It will be 100% spanish the whole time he is there...unless something is wrong of course they will talk to him in English.  I think hes going to love it there.  The teacher/student ratio is really small and they are outside learning and doing activities a good part of the day...he LOVES to be outdoors.  I happen to be there during morning yoga which was pretty stinkin' cute.  It was really impressive to hear these 2 to 4 year olds bust out words and sentences in spanish.  I'm sure it will take Jack a bit to get used to his new class, he really loved his previous teacher and she was really sad to hear he was leaving.  But I think in the long run the new classes are going to be a great thing for Jack.  And as a bonus to us, it is sooo much closer than his previous school...it's literally like 5 minutes from our house on South Congress.  I am also excited that it's right across the street from Hop Doddy so we can have burger dates after school. :)


Friday night food truck date with my boys.  The trucks are right next to his new school.

Week 37 & 6 days update:  I now have weekly appointments with the doctor to check baby's progress.  They think baby is already over 7.2lbs and will most likely not be as big as Jack, but still in the 8lb range.  Smaller baby - maybe its a girl??  Or a boy, just a runt like his momma.  My doc last week thought I would have baby by week 39, but of course there is no way to really tell.  I've been having lots of braxton hicks contractions, but nothing serious yet.  Our bags are packed and ready to go just in case!  And I still have 2 lbs to go till I hit Jack's total weight gain...Ice Cream tonight!! :)  It's funny how much ice cream I've eaten this pregnancy because I usually don't even LIKE ice cream at all.  I'm not eating it every night or week even, but I've had more with this baby than probably in my previous 32 years of life.  I have a punch card at our favorite place for goodness sake! 


I look pretty ridiculous at this point.


No comments