Pearson Pirate Birthday Party


Kori and Ben threw an AMAZING pirate themed birthday party for Rhone and Jack last weekend!!  It was at a great park/nature reserve in Plano.  The decorations, pirate dress up and food were a hit...we all had a blast!!


Jack and Ryan

Goin' on a treasure hunt


Birthday boys goin' to town on some delicious cupcakes.  Nice work Kori!!


Jack making sure everyone had enough fruit

Presents!!



Sadly I didn't get a ton of pictures of the awesome party and decorations that I wanted too.  I'm mad at myself for this.  oooweelll!  I was too busy trying to keep track of Jack or making sure Jacob had his eye on him.  It's amazing how quickly a toddler can just disappear...I would like to put a GPS tracker on him.  Michele discovered about halfway through the party that I put his shoes on the wrong feet...oops!  Maybe that was my subconscious way of trying to slow him down.  :)  Pretty much the week of his 2nd birthday not only did he become a vanishing toddler, he also became Mr Independent and has to do everything by himself or "Byself!" as Jack would say.  If you try to help or even touch him then this high pitch toddler scream comes out of his mouth that I'm pretty sure dogs in China can hear.  He wants to do everything byself which includes:  I would like to run into this car filled parking lot byself, or jump/fall into Jacob's bosses pool fully clothed holding a crawfish byself.  He is a lot more fun as a 2 year old, but it's definitely a lot more work trying to keep an eye on him.

While in Dallas we also got a chance to go to the McDonoughs and see their beautiful brand new home.  A bunch of friends came over for pizza and beer and we had a great time catching up!


Sweet Clive and Sydney...future lovebirds??  Maybe :)


The ladies

Grayson and Clive

Thanks again Pearson crew for throwing such a fun party for the boys!!  We had a blast!!

No comments