The car ride down was a little snug.
I was told tradition is that your first stop once you get into Red River is to stop at Williams to get your fishing license. We did it...some of us might of not had any pants on, but we did it!
Our room had a balcony with a nice view of the fishing pond. Jack made every attempt to scare all of the fish outta here by chunking large rocks at them.
The boys had a BLAST playing together!
I mentioned moustaches right?
Jacks first attempt at fishing he managed to catch one.
BEST FACE EVER
MY first Red River fish. Next time I will have Clive hold my fish...Jakes hands make it look too tiny.
Day trip into Taos. Eske's Brew Pub
Then a stop at Taos Mesa Brewery which was AMAZING! It looked like an old airplane hanger out in the middle of the mountains. It was beautiful and as a bonus they made delicious beer.
The boys went fishing early in the morning in the freezing cold while Kori, Melissa and I pulled the second shift when it was nice and sunny!
Thursday night fish fry!
We were there a week, but it seemed to fly by quick! This was our last night at the Lift House for happy hour then dinner at Capo's.
Until next year...




It looks like you had so much fun! That picture of Jack - The Best Face Ever - made me laugh and laugh!!! :-)
ReplyDelete