Friday night in Austin. Need some mexican from Matt's El Rancho to gear up for our drive.
Saturday lunch with Bryan, Blake and Kevin at the Lake House in Dallas.
Jack facetiming with the rest of the McDonough clan in Montana
Saturday night Ben treats us to an FC Dallas game. My first soccer game and it was so fun!
Jack...wrong sport! Emmbarrassing
The rule is always hold hands in a parking lot. I guess we forgot to say the "adults" part in that...o well I guess two mini people make one adult?!?
Kori and I are two lucky ladies!
Purse check or low five if your without your handbag.
Horns that Jack kept trying to blow with his nose.
The headbands continued into Sunday. Off to Pop's house to wish him a Happy Birthday and do some swimming!!
Clive got to meet his great grandparents. Mimi and Papa
Had a pretty fantastic weekend. Thanks again Ben and Kori for hosting...we always have such a great time!










Those outfits are greatness!!
ReplyDelete