We hung out for a few hours then it was time to get moving. Stop #2. It was South from where we were and on the same street so we just headed up S. Congress. Maybe we will stop in to see Rob?? No, but close. Right next door to Hop Doddy is the Kendra Scott flagship store. I got to go in and pick out anything I wanted.
I had never done the Color Bar before, so I looked through a book and chose a ring, the design and which stone I wanted, then we waited till they made my creation!!
Next stop was north on S. Congress, so we headed that way. We made a right turn, and there is only 1 thing down this street which is hotel Saint Cecilia. Jake said we were heading there for drinks. It's a beyond adorable and very Austiny boutique hotel...but you can't just go have drinks there, you have to be a guest in order to get into the bar. I thought, silly Jacob, maybe he didn't research very well to know you can't just walk up to the bar to get drinks. We step into the gate of the hotel and he busts out our room key. He had already packed my bags and checked us in. Amazing!! I'm going to get to sleep in!!
We head to the pool to swim and have a few drinks before dinner.
Dinner was back on S. Congress at Perla's, a yummy seafood restaurant with a fantastic deck!!
The next morning I wake up to breakfast and coffee from Joe's on our hotel porch...
and another present!! My sister, mom and dad got me an 105 minute massage at Milk + Honey. After getting a massage for that long, I'm pretty sure I can't go back to just the old 60 min massages. It was amazing!
After my massage we had brunch at Winflo. Wood-fire pizza, benedict and basil infused bloody mary's.
It was a pretty amazing birthday!! I am a pretty lucky girl!
Wow!! What a great birthday weekend!
ReplyDelete