Last weekend Angela and Jeff flew in and Ben & Kori and family came down to Austin. The weekend seemed to fly by!
Playtime Friday night with Aunt Angela and Uncle Jeff, while Jake was grilling fajitas.
Clive all bundled up watching his big brother play some soccer on Saturday morning.
Honey got us some caterpillars to watch while they turned into chrysalis' and then butterflies. It was so cool!! We got home from soccer and had these giant beautiful butterflies! I am pretty sure I was more excited than any of the kids.
Saturday afternoon my family put on the second annual Family Fun Day at dads man cave. There was ping-pong, pumpkin decorating, basketball, ride-on and remote control cars, Super Tractor rides and rides in Ruby's Rumble Seat. I think we had about 50 people come out. It was such a fun afternoon!!
Clive and I headed out to the man cave a little early to help get set up
Jack in the rumble seat
I got to drive Ruby for the day
Sunday, we all went over to Kay and Renee's house to hang out. They had a photographer come to take some candid shots of the kiddos playing together.























We had a great time with you guys!
ReplyDelete