Pearsons Go West: San Diego Week 4

It was the last and final week of our stay in SD. It was a sad and tearful one...we didn't want to go. Luckily the Terrys were coming into town to hang out. Their boys are the exact same ages as Jack and Clive so they have built-in best friends.

I wish we all lived closer so we could hang out more often...and I am sure they would appreciate us not making them take this same picture over and over again each year
   

 They even brought their sweet little Franny to hang out with Lucille

They stayed in the bungalow right behind us so we got lots of hanging out time and beach time
 

We took them to all our favorite places
 

They left on Tuesday and Jake and I took the rest of the week off. We hit up the USS Midway

 A couple more breweries and restaurants we wanted to try before we left

A trip to Legoland

Everyone told us we needed to try Carne Asada Fries since apparently it's a San Diego thing...it was unhealthy and delicious!

Our last sunset and fish taco night...tear tear!!



























No comments