The kiddos all dressed up in their costumes for class.
Actual Halloween night we went out to Belterra at my parents house to trick or treat.
Clive helping pass out candy!
Pappa Doug took Jack up and down the street to trick or treat
Cousins (Jeff, Jennifer + family) came over for some pizza.
Jack refused to wear his bloomers which is why he's only in tights and a tucked in shirt. Whatever...it wasn't worth the battle. :)
We got home and Jack was VERY excited about his loot. He doesn't really eat candy, so he had no idea what any of it was, but he knew it was HIS.
He looked at each piece and talked about each one. He had no desire to eat any of it...just talk about it.
Clive got bored about 15 minutes in and was ready for bed.
He just kept moving it around, then he would just stare at it.
more staring....
Finally he passed out. It looks like hes over loaded on candy, but I think he only had like a half a Kit Kat all night.
He freaked when we tried to put the candy away and take him to bed, so Jake let him sleep with it. Of course I panicked thinking it would be some sort of breathing hazard...I waited till he fell asleep and slowly pulled the candy bag from under his arm. After I got it out, his arm was still in a cupped like formation.
I think we are in trouble next year!


Too funny!!
ReplyDelete