Katie and I flew into NYC this Friday to meet up with Kristina and her husband Jon and to meet little Louise!
We had such a great time hanging out and loving on that baby. Louise was very sweet, delicate and already you can tell she is girlie...even her cries were cute! I thought she was a perfect mix of mom and dad until Kristina showed me a picture of her as a baby and they looked like twins, except Louise has a cute dimple in her chin. She is a very pretty little girl and such a good baby. Louise makes for a good case of wanting to try for a girl of my own, but I'm pretty sure I only make boys.
Saturday morning Katie and I babysat while Kristina and Jon went out for brunch. She made it pretty easy for us...there was a little yawn, then a few butt pats and that girl was out!
After a little cat nap, we all headed to the boat basin for a snack and drinks. Louise got dressed up for the occasion.
I showed Jack all my pictures when I got home and this one was by far his favorite. He talked about how awesome this pumpkin outfit was for a good hour.
Me, Katie and Kristina at the Boat Basin
That night Katie and I checked into a hotel then off for dinner and drinks with the new momma.
Sunday brunch, football and snuggles.
If you can't tell this is a Packers house.
We had such a nice and relaxing weekend. I'm so glad I got to finally meet this sweet little girl!!





What a sweetie pie!!
ReplyDelete