Houston Girls Weekend

Jack and I drove to Houston a few weekends ago to meet my girl friends and their kiddos. It's been a while since we have all been together so a trip was much needed. 

Katie and Josey flew in Friday night and Jack and I picked them up from the airport. Jack was really excited about meeting Josey...every girl we saw on Friday he asked if it was Josey. They had a lot of fun together all weekend!

And they were pretty sweet with little Louise too.

Saturday we met Lisa and Luke at Discovery Green


I got in lots of baby time!

Sunday we met everyone at the Houston zoo along with Monica, Brooke and her two little boys Corbin and Braden.

Jack was the zoo navigator

Jack and Corbin were instant besties which was pretty dang cute!

Cuties!

Busted!

It was time to head back to Austin and I literally put Jack in his seat then backed out of my parking spot...took a look back at Jack and he was OUT! Dude had such a fun weekend and so did I!!

No comments