I LOVE IT WHEN YOU CALL ME BIG PONCHA - DINING ROOM

Dining Room
BEFORE

AFTER
We replaced the light fixture and painted an accent wall. I know, I know...Nate Berkus says chose a color you can live with on all 4 walls, but we really liked this color and didn't want to paint all of the dining room this dark. O well, sorry Nate!

We kind of copied the look from the new HGTV Dream Home...we used the same grey paint and framed it with cedar.

Jake wants to re-do our dining room table and move this one outside. I need to get some drapes, but who has time to shop for drapes! We still have a few projects on our list and it's not at the top, so that will get done...later!




3 comments

  1. This looks AMAZING!! Love all of the updates you have done!! Great job!! (and can't wait to see them in person)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks AMAZING!! Love all of the updates you have done!! Great job!! (and can't wait to see them in person)

    ReplyDelete