Everyone let us host Thanksgiving this year even though we asked people to bring dishes :) It's your fault for making such delicious things!!
That morning everyone came over for the parade and Jake's waffles...Kaleigh, Joe and Rob also joined us!
Then some football, a walk, games, drinks and a cheese plate
Both boys were so excited to walk Jens new dog Millie. Just a side note, I did dress Jack for Thanksgiving, but he didn't like his shirt so I told him to run upstairs and he could pick anything he wanted...then he came down in full on Halloween pajamas. What can you do?
I took Bruschi worried he would run away from me...he was right by my side the whole trip!
Luckily no one asked me to cook so I was in charge of decorations and drinks!
Jake smoked our turkey and it was delicious!
We had about a half a pie per person
No need to squirt cool whip on your pie when it can go directly in the mouth
The rest of the weekend was SUPER low key which was great!
A movie
a little trampoline house
dragon land
and lunch date with Honey!










No comments