Valentimes

It was fun this year helping Jack get his Valentines ready for school. I sat with him and we checked out all the fun ideas on Pinterest...he wanted to do them ALL. Mommy decided we had to pick one so I went with dino valentines. 

I thought these were pretty adorable, so we whipped them up and Jack signed all of his classmates names. It took pretty much all week to get every ones name on the cards.

These little candy filled bags were for the boys teachers

Clive kept calling it Valentimes day and it was just too cute to correct!

We celebrated Valentines on Saturday morning. The boys are really into the Lion Guard now. They fight over who gets to be the leader Kion, so I figured for mine and Jake's sanity we would get them BOTH Kion. :)

Clive was a little preoccupied

The boys were pretty excited to give me their roses and v-day gift...

but I had an event with Aunt Jenny at Top Golf that morning

Apparently I was taking too long and the boys had some time to kill

Not only did I get beautiful amazing smelling roses, but I also got tix to the Big League Weekend in San Antonio. It's the TX Rangers exhibition game in March...I've been wanting to go for a couple years now, but we always end up having something else to do. So excited we get to go this year!!

Honey was sweet enough to take the boys Saturday night. Jake and I started out at Austin Beerworks for a few beers. 

Then to Dell Diamond to see USA vs. Canada Rugby

My favorite part of Rugby...giant men with little shorts on lifting each other up like cheerleaders

We had fantastic seats on the front row. We left at one point to get beers and someone took our seats!! They were lucky they had this little lady in tow, cuz how could you kick out this sweet face??

No comments