Meeting Baby Grant in NYC

I was at the Austin airport bright and early Friday, like 4:30am early. It was spring break, SXSW, the day the Obamas flew to Austin and raining. Too many factors going on not to get there early. I was hungry, but went a little too aggressive...Salt Lick breakfast taco with eggs, cheese, brisket and bbq sauce. I had like 3 bites, but enough to tide me over on my TX food before I head North.

I got into the city and met one of my favorite friends Jillian at a fun restaurant in Grand Central. We always have such a great time together and wish we lived closer!!

After our little happy hour I met the girls at Quality Italian for dinner. It was delicious! There was a reality star sighting that happened right behind me at dinner. The girls spotted "The Situation" and kept saying to me "look, The Situation!" Which is a very confusing name when trying to spot it in a crowd. I kept looking for an actual situation happening, like a fight or proposal...not the over tanned beefy dude from Jersey Shore. :)

The next morning we brunched at The Smith then headed to Levain Bakery so Lisa could get her cookie fix! Quite a line for cookies, but they did smell delicious!

Then off to Ilyse's house to meet sweet Grant!!
There is nothing better than baby cuddles!

Sunday morning on our way to KP's we had a quick cab sighting of the Today's Show Willie Geist

Then brunch with the boys and babies!!

I had a late flight out so I got to spend some extra time with sweet Louise!! 

My NYC fix is Lenny's and it's only fitting I got a sandwich to go in my purse. I have no idea why, but while we lived in NYC I was known for always having a Lenny's sandwich ready to go in my purse. :) What can I say, I like to be prepared!

Looks like dad had a great time and kept the boys entertained while I was away!

No comments