Since I had to work during Spring Break the boys and I just hung out. We made it out each day for a little trip somewhere.
On Wednesday Honey was sweet enough to take the boys for a sleepover. Jacob and I took advantage and hit up a Soul Cycle class together, then to hear some SX music and share a Prime Rib at Stiles Switch. Then a little food crawl over to Hopfields for some yummy muscles!
Friday we took the boys to hear some SXSW music at ABGB and eat some pizza
This weekend was pretty chill...we cleaned up our backyard and pool area so it's ready for some little boys, finished some Big Delicious stuff, dinner out and just hung out!
We have a couple house guests this week and Lucy is pretty happy about it!
Hahaha, those boys make some pretty amazing faces!! They are so cute!!!
ReplyDelete