I can't believe I'm half way done already...feels like it's just been flying by. Last weekend mom and dad were in town and came to the 20 week appointment with Jake and I. It was fun to have them in the sonogram room to get to see lil' Alonzo moving all over the place and kicking like crazy. The video of the sonogram was extra lengthy this time because he was so squirmy, it took her that much longer to get all the pictures she needed. During this appointment they check the baby head to toe to make sure everything looks the way it should and by this time they are able to visibly see the lady parts and man junk. The sonographist made mom, dad and Jake turn and face the wall while she was documenting the babies sex so there was no chance of someone peeking. For a group of people who don't want to know the sex of a baby we still try real hard to figure it out ourselves. She told us "Okay, no peeking I'm typing in the sex." So then of course we all listen to her key strokes. There were a couple typing pecks here and there...then a definite 4 key strokes all together. I immediately think its a girl! Then my mom says..."What if she wrote male??", which killed that baby girl theory. Who knows?!? It's still a mystery.
We also did some baby shopping while mom and dad were in Dallas. A trip to Ikea and Buy Buy Baby...I have a feeling we will be at these two places a lot in the next 5 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments