21 Weeks

Lonnie now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. Which BTW seems giant to me...eeek! I've been feeling kicks here and there, but nothing really consistent yet. Baby decided to venture north one day last week and Jake was able to feel the kick from the outside, but that has been the only one. I imagine the kicks will start getting bigger and bigger as baby grows.

I'm pretty sure baby is totally annoyed with me this week. I'm at home sick today and have been congested and coughing up a storm. I went to my PCP only to have her tell me, "ooh yea you don't have bronchitis yet, but are on your way" then send me home without anything except my co-pay receipt. She's not able to give me ANY drugs since I'm preggers. What a waste of a trip. I got home and called my OB and they gave me a list of over the counter things I can take to suppress the symptoms. Fingers crossed this muck goes away soon.


This ridiculously cute picture of Phillip below doesn't go with this post, but you can refer to http://dippedinsyrup.blogspot.com/2010/10/spencers-40th-birthday-surprise-in.html and you'll get the idea.

The little man loves himself some Firehouse Subs. And this was not Halloween...just Saturday.

No comments