Scene One, Take One

Kay and Renee were sweet enough to get Jake and I a Flip camera so we can capture and share all of babies moments with everyone. Well since we don't have a baby yet to practice our cameraman skills on we video'ed the next best thing.



Ok Ok, we are really bad at this and we promise not to make anymore videos with things taped to old man DeeBo's head...well maybe. He actually ran around the apartment with his shark fin on for a while, I think he liked it.

Thanks Kay and Renee - you guys are the BEST!! We can't wait to trade and share real baby videos with you soon.

2 comments

  1. This is hilarious and made me smile. Deebs, you are a good sport old man :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sport Deebs is!!! I really think you guys have brain freeze. HAHAHA I'm looking for updates on "Searching for Deebs in the snow". I LOVE this blog!

    ReplyDelete