Saturday we went to Nick and Sams Grill for a delicious brunch then headed to the Palomar Hotel pool for some time in the water. I felt bad since the weather was a ridiculous 107 all weekend...the pool was nice and a great escape from the heat, but it was also a bit like people soup.
Kristina is getting married in New Orleans this March so we had a little engagement celebration for her. A little bubbly at Central 214 then we were off to Victor Tangos for an amazing tapas dinner.
I am so sad to see them leave, we had such a great time!! The Pearson family misses you girls already!
Our gourmet chef for the evening
Katie and someone acting like he's a bit too cool for school
I knew those wedding moustaches would come in handy again one day.
The Bride To Be
Girls at the hotel lounge bar
Nothing Bundt Cake...this cake was amazing!
Brunch at Ozona's
Ilyse and Jack
Aunt KP and Mr. Man





No comments