This weekend we headed to Katie's house in Charlotte to meet her 18mo old little man Penn...and to do a little pre baby celebrating for Ilyse who is due in December.
After the boys took me to the airport Honey came over to join in the fun at our house. Dinner and a slumber party!
Friday night after the girls all got in we visited while Matt cooked us all delicious and gynormous steaks...and I ate every single bite! YUM!
Then we had a little celebration for baby Witt!!
Saturday morning we facetimed with Josey and Jack since they are pretty good buddies. Jack wasn't all that entertaining so Jacob had to step in.
That afternoon we hopped on their amazing boat for a ride and some swimming
Best boat face EVER!
Too much excitement...little Gilligan crashed while Josey and I caught up on our favorite colors and some Disney princess talk.
That night we got a sitter and headed back out on the boat for dinner. We ended up having a drink at a restaurant on the water, but the wait was so long Matt was nice enough to come pick us up on land to find another place to eat.
Our prom picture!
We hung out a bit on Sunday then a delicious brunch...I had lots more steak! I think I started to go through steak withdrawals once I got back to TX.
We had a really great time hanging out and getting to catch up! It makes me realize though how much I miss hanging out with these girls.
Meanwhile back in Austin. Jack had to get ready for Emmett's birthday party. I'm guessing he was really dirty if dad made him take a shower.
It was a superhero party if you weren't able to tell.
Dad said party was a blast!
And every picture dad sent me he was still dressed up.
Saturday night was a boys night at Papa Doug's!













No comments