Sweet Boys

Jack has been ridiculously good and sweet this week. He has been really nice and cooperative with Jackson at race time after school...these guys are usually uber competitive. Jackson still needs his car to win, but Jack now congratulates him when he does. I've haven't had to do much refereeing between him and Clive, they have been having so much fun playing together. AND there has been minimal whining...whining is mommy's kryptonite! I realize that I am probably jinxing it all by writing it out, but I think Jack deserves a shout out when he is being such a great dude!!

As a thank you for being awesome I took the boys after school to Sweet Caroline's for New Orleans-style snowballs. Jack and Clive are big into My Little Pony right now (My friend Katie said they are Bronies = Boys who like My Little Pony...haha!) so they both wanted rainbow snowballs. When that rainbow mushes and melts all together its pretty much black. yuck!

No comments